Healthcare Administration Online Bachelor of Science
Technological advances, government regulations, and an aging population are driving employment growth in the nation’s healthcare system. Our online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration degree prepares you to manage, direct, and coordinate medical services in a variety of settings, from clinics and hospitals to practices operated by groups of physicians.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this BS in Healthcare Administration program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation and knowledge of administrative and patient-care concepts. You can gain an understanding of organizational theory and examine the varied and complex administrative roles within the healthcare industry. The curriculum also reviews the evolving regulations that govern the delivery of healthcare services.
- Marketing for Healthcare
- Cultural Diversity in Healthcare
- Issues in Ethics for Healthcare Administrators
Why Choose Our Online BS in Healthcare Administration?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
- Streamlined admission process—only submit your application and transcript(s); no ACT/SAT score is needed
- Financial aid and generous transfer credits policy
Career Opportunities for BS in Healthcare Administration
- Insurance Underwriter
- Social Service Manager
- Healthcare Administrator