Human Services Online Bachelor of Science
Careers in human services allow you to make a lasting difference in the lives of individuals, families, and neighborhoods. Our online Bachelor of Science in Human Services degree prepares you for this career path by developing your interpersonal and communication skills. You’ll also understand how to utilize community resources and work in support of nonprofit, private, and government agencies.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this BS in Human Services program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation and explore how local, state, and federal resources and assistance programs can help various client populations. Whether it’s helping refugees in need of housing or working with developmentally disabled youth, you’ll learn how to effectively administer counseling and support.
- Substance Abuse
- Social Psychology
- Social Welfare Policy
Why Choose Our Online BS in Human Services?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
- Streamlined admission process—only submit your application and transcript(s); no ACT/SAT score is needed
- Financial aid and generous transfer credits policy
Career Opportunities for BS in Human Services
- Youth Worker
- Child Advocate
- Juvenile Court Liaison
- Mental Health Counselor