Online Liberal Studies Associate of Arts
A degree in Liberal Studies provides a broad education covering a variety of disciplines: the humanities, history, philosophy, art, literature, economics, science, and math. Our online Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies degree offers you a deeper understanding of each area and the opportunity to obtain insights into potential career path
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this AA in Liberal Studies program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation—from creative writing to politics and psychology—that will sharpen your critical-thinking and communication skills. You’ll learn to think in creative ways, improve your communication skills, gain a new appreciation for other cultures, and become a thoughtful contributor personally and professionally.
- Organizational Behavior of Management
- Overcoming Prejudice and Discrimination
- Using the Internet to Understand Your World
Why Choose Our Online AA in Liberal Studies?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
Career Opportunities for AA in Liberal Studies
- Recreation Worker
- Internet Marketing Agent
- Childcare Center Director