Human Resource Management | BS
Designed for entry-level human resource professionals, our BS provides a foundation in HR principles and best practices to help you succeed. The top skills needed in this field are specific to human resource management, including: employee relations, business acumen, and performance management.
- Program is aligned with American Staffing Association guidelines, which creates a pathway for your Certified Staffing Professional exam
- One of the most cost-effective HR programs among top online universities
- Total credits: 120
- HRM major courses credits: 36
- Business core credits: 44
- General Education credits: 40
- Seven (7) seven-week terms per year
- 100% online
Please contact Alyssa LaFoe for a list of courses and their descriptions.
Andrea Thomas, Graduate Admissions Counselor