Undergraduate Admission Events and Tours
If you are considering New England College, there is no better way to learn more about it than to visit our campus for a tour and meet our students, faculty and staff. We offer a variety of visit opportunities so select the date and time that is best for you.
Weekday Tours | Saturday Tours & Sessions | Holiday Visits | Accepted Student Days 2019 | Group Tours
Individual campus visits are a great way to learn more about New England College. Campus tours are offered Monday through Friday at 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. when classes are in session. You can meet with an admission counselor, financial aid counselor, support services staff, a coach, or even sit in on a class. Select your choices when you register. Request your personalized campus visit.
Saturday visits include a student-led campus tour, information session, and a complimentary lunch for you and your guests.
- February 23, 2019 – Saturday Tour and Info Session, REGISTER
- March 16, 2019 – Saturday Tour and Info Session, REGISTER
- March 30, 2019 – Saturday Tour and Info Session, REGISTER
- April 6, 2019 – Saturday Tour and Info Session, REGISTER
Join us for an overview of New England College and our admission and financial aid process. The event includes a campus tour, an interactive panel presentation with faculty, staff and students, and lunch in the Gilmore Dinning Hall (our treat).
- April 15, 2019 – Monday Patriot’s Day Holiday Visit, REGISTER for the 10:00 a.m. Session
Accepted Student Days will allow you the opportunity to meet with a wide array of faculty, staff, and students learn about programs and services of special interested. It’s also a time when students meet future classmates and lifelong friends for the first time.
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 – Accepted Student Day, REGISTER
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 – Accepted Student Day, REGISTER
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 – Accepted Student Day, REGISTER
- If you are interested in bringing a group of students to campus, we are happy to arrange a program for you. Your students will tour campus with one of our Student Ambassadors and have a “Get to Know NEC” presentation.
- We ask for group visits to be scheduled two weeks in advance of your preferred weekday date, so that we can provide your students with the best possible visit experience.
- To register for a group visit please complete our online registration form and our Campus Visit Coordinator will be in touch with you shortly with confirmation.
Maps and Directions
We look forward to your visit! Henniker, NH, is located in the heart of New England. You can find directions to campus and area accommodations here.
Contact us at 603.428.2223, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help you.