Human Services Online Associate of Science
An associate degree in Human Services can prepare you for a rewarding career focused on assisting the developmentally disabled, the elderly, immigrants and refugees, substance abusers, crime victims, and others in need. Our online Associate of Science in Human Services degree can put you on a career path to advocate for others and connect them with resources that can improve quality of life.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this AS in Human Services program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation that explores business, math, and writing courses that can enhance your critical-thinking skills. The career-focused curriculum examines how human services are delivered and provides an overview of client assessment and planning.
- Substance Abuse
- Delivery of Human Services
- Client Assessment and Planning
Why Choose Our Online AS in Human Services?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
Career Opportunities for AS in Human Services
- Client Advocate
- Mental Health Aide
- Case Management Aide
- Social Services Administrative Assistant