Please click here for the latest news about how NEC is managing the coronavirus outbreak
Online Campus Learning and Operations
March 17, 2020 – afternoon IT Help Desk update
To the NEC Community:
As we begin our online phase of campus learning and operations, we wanted to clarify some information for users. We hope to ease the transition as much as possible in what we know is going to be a new experience for many.
VPN — If you use the NEC VPN please note that you ONLY NEED IT FOR BANNER ADMIN, ARGOS, AND SHARED DRIVES. You do not need it to check email, Sharepoint, MyNec, or Zoom.
Regular Hours of Operation — 8:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, other times will be monitored for critical issues.
Helpdesks will not be staffed physically. To contact IT please use:
- General / Henniker specific inquiries go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IAD / Manchester specific issues can go to email@example.com or 603.836.2130
- For MyNec issues please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
- For residence hall network issues please contact Apogee at 855.377.4156 or email@example.com
Spaulding Computer Lab will be open from 8:00 a.m—5:00 p.m. (computers in the Simon Center will not be operational)
Staff will be on campus as needed to address issues as they arise.
Thank you for your understanding as we strive to meet your needs in an ever-changing situation.
– Information Technology Department