28 TRAILS & SLOPES WITH 9 GLADED AREAS
Most trails are named after winds.
- Novice 50% (14 trails)
- Intermediate 21% (6 trails)
- Advanced 12% (3 trails)
- Expert 17% (5 trails)
- 4 Triple Chair Lifts
- 2 Double Chair Lifts
- 1 J-Bar Tow
- 1 Beginner Handle Tow
- 1 Park Handle Tow
- 2 Carpet lifts
- Summit Elevation: 1,460 feet
- Base Elevation: 690 feet
- Vertical Drop: 770 feet
- One of the highest capacity computer controlled snowmaking systems per acre in the Northeast. 100% snowmaking coverage guarantees great conditions all season long.
- Easiest run from the summit: Breeze to Zephyr to Blast
- Longest run: 1.5 miles Breeze/Zephyr/Squall Line
- 3 separate beginner areas with their own lifts.
- F.I.S. race trail and race facilities on Twister.
- Terrain Parks with features of all sizes, for all abilities.
- Some of the longest and steepest pitches in Southern New Hampshire.
- Blast is the only novice runs off the summit in all of southern New Hampshire.
Pats Peak offers the most diverse terrain for night skiing in northern New England with the only beginner run in the state open day and night! Whether it’s after work or after school, head to Pats Peak to relax on the slopes and enjoy 100% of the main mountain is lit for night skiing. Pats Peak has the most lit double diamond terrain and glades in Northern New England! Night skiing starting December 26th on 100% of the main mountain – beginner through expert.