Our online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree can give you the tools to recognize opportunities, create economic and social value, and find success in a rapidly changing global economy.
What You’ll Learn
You will gain a solid liberal arts foundation and the knowledge that can help you contribute to an organization’s overall success or branch out into a new venture. You can gain experience in boosting efficiency, developing strategies, leading cross-functional teams, and analyzing data. Plus, you have the option of selecting a business concentration that will give you more specialized knowledge. Through real-world examples and interactive activities in each seven-week course, our business administration program emphasizes practical application that can help you develop valuable communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- The Triple Bottom Line: serving profits, people, and the planet
- Determining an organization’s financial performance
- Making data-driven decisions
- Recruiting, training, and retaining people
- Marketing to consumers online
- Managing a company’s finances