Graduates of this program will be able to work in a variety of fields to maximize state of the art information system tools and techniques to promote organizational success.
- Data Modeling and Analytics
- Project Management
In this program, you will be able to
- Apply communication, teamwork, and leadership skills to translate technical information that will help align computer information systems and tools with organizational goals
- Analyze technical aspects of IT projects and apply project management strategies to meet business needs and organizational goals
- Apply IT methods and tools to the development of applications and administration of computing systems, as well as to the adoption of new technologies in the organization
- Identify information tools and technologies that have strategic value for the organization, and manage the implementation of those technologies