An MBA Designed for Today’s Business World
The MBA is the most recognized credential in the business world. Employers know MBA graduates who join their organization will have the analytical and leadership skills they are looking for.
According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, individuals earning a master’s degree achieve higher earnings and have lower levels of unemployment.
An MBA prepares students for exciting career opportunities that include:
- Sales Manager ($117,960 per year)
- Management Analyst ($81,330 per year)
- Medical/Health Services Manager ($96,540 per year)
- Training and Development Manager ($105,830 per year)
Through this MBA program, you can further your career by developing and demonstrating transferable knowledge and skills across industries, developing a deeper understanding of organizational dynamics for the emerging global professional. This degree is designed to further your knowledge of key leadership elements including:
- Business acumen
- Goal setting, decision making, and risk mitigation
- Collaborative and diplomatic communicator
- Civic engagement
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial relationship builder
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Global mindset
- Fiscal responsibility
- Champion of diversity, inclusion, and equity
Designed for Working Professionals
NEC’s MBA was developed with the working professional in mind because you are already striving to balance work and the rest of your life. In this online program, you can attend class on your schedule. Each seven-week class fulfills four credits, which means that if attending part time, you can complete your MBA in 18 months.
And even though you will be online, you will never be alone. You will join a community of dedicated educators and learners and be just as much a part of NEC’s community as on-campus students.