The Registrar’s Office is the repository for all academic information for current and former students. The Registrar’s Office coordinates:
- Transcript requests;
- Current student academic and personal information updates;
- Enrollment verification;
- Application, official degree audits, and conferral of degrees; and
- Assignment of academic space.
You may email us at email@example.com. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00a.m.- 5:00p.m.
We are located in Davis House and may be reached by calling 603.428.2203.
Please view the academic calendar, and course schedules, under “Academics” here.
Your transcript is a complete record of the courses you took at NEC. This will include any undergraduate or graduate level courses. We cannot provide copies of transcripts from other institutions that we may have on file unless they are for your own personal use.
Please ensure that any balances/holds on your student account have been cleared before requesting a transcript. We cannot release a transcript if there is a hold on your account.
Current students, and recent graduates, should confirm final grades and degree information through MyNEC before ordering transcripts.
New England College has partnered with Credentials Solutions to process transcripts. Official transcripts are available for a fee of $5 electronic, and $10 by mail.
Advantages to ordering transcripts online with this system:
- Expedited delivery of transcripts
- Electronic delivery of official transcripts, usually delivered the same day
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to submit orders and check on the status of orders
- Payment is only processed once the order is completed
- Easy address look-up with a pull down menu of many colleges and universities
- Facilitates the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Confirmation email and/or text message sent when transcript order is complete
- Allows the option to overnight your transcript for an additional fee (current FedEx rate)
Please note that we can no longer accept the old Transcript Request form for official transcripts.
To order your transcripts online. You will need the following:
- A valid credit card
- A valid email address
- Your student ID#, or Social Security number
- The year you began attending NEC and the last year you attended NEC
- Email or mailing address of the recipient of your transcript
If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 1-847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Current NEC Students
If you are a current student, please log in to your MyNEC account, and navigate to the Order Official Transcripts link under Student Records. By requesting through your MyNEC account, your identity can be automatically authenticated!
Alumni and Former NEC Students
(Including students who attended the New Hampshire Institute of Art)
If you are no longer enrolled in courses, you may not have access to your MyNEC account. Please click the below button to enter your order.
If you have already ordered a transcript, click the button below to access Credentials Self-ServicePlus™ and check the status of your transcript request.
If you have any questions regarding your transcript order, please contact Credentials Solutions customer service at 1-847-716-3005, 7 AM to 8 PM (CST/CDT) Monday-Thursday and 7 AM to 6 PM (CST/CDT) Friday. Please have your order number ready if you are calling about an existing order.
- Approval for Courses at Other Institutions – PDF
- Change of Advisor – Online form
- Change of Major-Minor – Online form
- Change of Name – PDF
- Intent to Graduate | On-campus Undergraduate Students – Online form
(requires login using NEC webmail/Office 365 credentials)
- Intent to Graduate | Online Undergraduate and Graduate Students – Online form
(requires login using NEC webmail/Office 365 credentials)
- Internship | Independent Study | Directed Study – PDF
- Pass/No Record (P/NR) Grade Option – Online form
- Petition – Online form
- Preferred First Name – Online form
- Replacement Diploma Request Form – PDF
- Special Student Registration (for non-degree students) – Online form
- Substitution Waiver – PDF
- Suspension Appeal – PDF
- Course Withdrawal – Online form
Documents that are in pdf electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.
Degree Works is a web based tool which provides an updated, individualized audit of your degree requirements. Both students and advisors can use the audit to monitor progress toward degree completion and plan future courses.
Degree Works Resources
- Degree Works FAQ – (for students) – PDF
- Understanding the Degree Works Audit – PDF
- How to run a What-If Audit – PDF
Students will receive emails at their NEC student email accounts with information regarding registration times. Before registering, students should meet with their advisors to discuss what courses they should be taking. Once registration has opened, students can sign on to their MyNEC accounts to register for their classes. If you are having trouble logging in to your MyNEC account, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
Please visit the Academic Advising page for more information on advising at NEC.
NEC has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide information on your enrollment and degree completion to lenders and potential employers. Students can verify their enrollment for travel, loan deferment, discounts, or insurers at no charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through MyNEC.
Print enrollment verification certification letters in just 4 steps:
- Access self-service by logging on to MyNEC using your student login and password.
- Click the Student Services & Financial Aid tab.
- Click “Student Records” and then the “Enrollment and Degree Verifications” link
- Click the ‘Obtain an Enrollment Certificate’ link on the self-service page for a copy in PDF format. Certificates can be produced for an individual term or all terms.
Need assistance with MyNEC? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.428.2203 for information on accessing your MyNEC account.
- Term enrollment is not verified until after the Add/Drop period closes each term.
- Enrollment Certifications do not include GPA information. If academic information is required, students can request an official transcript or bring the form to the Registrar’s Office.