Welcome to the Registrar’s Office. Our office handles all transcript requests; academic space assignments; Henniker campus-based undergraduate class registrations; course withdrawals, additions, and drops; intent to graduate forms; and petition requests.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our office hours are 8:30a.m.- 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday.
We are located at 98 Bridge Street, Simon Center (4th level), and may be reached by calling 603.428.2203 with the following menu options:
Please view the academic calendar, and course schedules, under “Academics” here.
Your transcript is a complete record of the courses you took at NEC. This will include any undergraduate or graduate level courses. We cannot provide copies of transcripts from other institutions that we may have on file unless they are for your own personal use.
Please ensure that any balances/holds on your student account have been cleared before requesting a transcript. We cannot release a transcript if there is a hold on your account.
The New England College Registrar’s Office is now live with transcript services from Credentials Solutions! Official transcript fees of $5 (electronic), and $10 (paper), will be paid and processed online.
Advantages to ordering transcripts online with this system:
- Expedited delivery of transcripts
- Electronic delivery of official transcripts, usually delivered the same day
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to submit orders and check on the status of orders
- Payment is only processed once the order is completed
- Easy address look-up with a pull down menu of many colleges and universities
- Facilitates the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Confirmation email and/or text message sent when transcript order is complete
- Allows the option to overnight your transcript for an additional fee (current FedEx rate)
Please note that we can no longer accept the old Transcript Request form for official transcripts.
To order your transcripts online. You will need the following:
- A valid credit card
- A valid email address
- Your student ID#, or Social Security number
- The year you began attending NEC and the last year you attended NEC
- Email or mailing address of the recipient of your transcript
If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 1-847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Current NEC Students
If you are a current student, please log in to your MyNEC account, and navigate to the Academic Transcript link under Student Records. By requesting through your MyNEC account, your identity can be automatically authenticated!
Alumni and Former NEC Students
If you are no longer enrolled in courses, you may not have access to your MyNEC account. Please click the below button to enter your order.
If you have already ordered a transcript, click the button below to access Credentials Self-ServicePlus™ and check the status of your transcript request.
If you have any questions regarding your transcript order, please contact Credentials Solutions customer service at 1-847-716-3005, 7 AM to 8 PM (CST/CDT) Monday-Thursday and 7 AM to 6 PM (CST/CDT) Friday. Please have your order number ready if you are calling about an existing order.
- Approval for Courses at Other Institutions – Rich Text Format (RTF) and PDF format
- Change of Advisor – Word and PDF format
- Change of Major-Minor Form – Word and PDF format
- Change of Name Form
- Undergraduate Student – Intent to Graduate Form
- Graduate and Online Undergraduate – Intent to Graduate Form (please contact email@example.com if you have any questions).
- Internship | Independent Study | Directed Study Form
- Petition Form (PDF)
- P-NR Grade Option Form (pass/no) – Word and PDF format
- Special Student Form (for non-degree students) – Word and PDF format
- Substitution Waiver Form – Word format
- Suspension Appeal Form – PDF format
- Tuition Remission Form – Word format
- Withdrawal Form – Word format
Documents that are in pdf electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.
Students will receive emails at their NEC student email accounts with information regarding registration times. Before registering, students should meet with their advisors to discuss what courses they should be taking. Once registration has opened, students can sign on to their MyNEC accounts to register for their classes. If you are having trouble logging in to your MyNEC account, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
Please visit the Academic Advising page for more information on advising at NEC.
NEC has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide information on your enrollment and degree completion to lenders and potential employers. Students can verify their enrollment for travel, loan deferment, discounts, or insurers at no charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through MyNEC.
Print enrollment verification certification letters in just 4 steps:
- Access self-service by logging on to MyNEC using your student login and password.
- Click the Student Services & Financial Aid tab.
- Click “Student Records” and then the “Enrollment and Degree Verifications” link
- Click the ‘Obtain an Enrollment Certificate’ link on the self-service page for a copy in PDF format. Certificates can be produced for an individual term or all terms.
Need assistance with MyNEC? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.428.2203 for information on accessing your MyNEC account.
- Term enrollment is not verified until after the Add/Drop period closes each term.
- Enrollment Certifications do not include GPA information. If academic information is required, students can request an official transcript or bring the form to the Registrar’s Office.