Why Give to NEC?
New England College left its mark on you, and you left your mark on New England College. Whether you gave it your all in the classroom or on the playing field, your time at NEC shaped who you would become.
And there’s a good chance that your NEC experiences were made possible or made better by the gifts of alumni and friends who went before you. You can now “pay it forward” for the next generation of Pilgrims to discover their mark, just like you did.
Day of Giving │ The Opportunity Fund
The money raised during NEC’s Day of Giving goes directly to the Opportunity Fund. Your gift supports student activities and programs: scholarships, experiential learning (including travel immersion trips), intercollegiate athletics and clubs, library resources, faculty development, student life, and more.
Five reasons to give to New England College
- You directly influence U.S. News & World Report, which looks at alumni giving when nationally ranking the Best Colleges and Universities.
- You know that your degree from NEC holds increased value when the College receives higher rankings.
- You inspire grants and awards from major donors and foundations who look at national rankings when choosing where to invest.
- You help New England College attract and properly support highly qualified students and faculty.
- You provide NEC with reliable revenue to tackle challenges, and you choose how your gifts will be used.
NEC continues to provide an inclusive and equitable community that challenges individuals to transform themselves and their world, and your gift helps move New England College Forward.