Understanding and Building Your Course:
- Overview of Version 9.1 (pdf )
- Adding Course Content (pdf)
- Adding Textbook information (3 min video)
- Course Files (drag and drop multiple files at once - 7 min video)
- Adding a Blank Page to the menu (2 min video)
- Adding a Banner to the Course Entry Page (2 min video)
- Using the new Text Editor (4 min video)
- Adding Multimedia through Mashups (3 1/2 min video)
Communicating and Collaborating
- Setting up and using a Blog (3 min video)
- Grading a Discussion Forum (2 1/2 min video)
- Creating a Journal (3 1/2 min video)
Creating a Wiki (2 min video)
Editing a Wiki Page (2 min video)
Grading a Wiki (2 min video)
- Getting Started with the 9.1 Grade Center (pdf)
- Customizing the view of the Grade Center (2 min video)
- Creating Smart Views--make grading easier (3 1/2 min video)
File Naming/Type Requirements
For any file you post into Blackboard, ensure to follow the below requirements:
Use a supported file type such as MS DOC, XLS, PPT, RTF, PDF.
Use only letters, numbers and underscores (_) in file names.
Don't use periods in your file names except before the extension.
Don't use spaces, commas, pound signs (#), question marks, equal signs, dashes or any other special characters in your file names.