NEC Polling Institute
Since its founding in 2002, the Center for Civic Engagement at New England College has enjoyed considerable success. Through the Center’s efforts, New England College has hosted numerous debates for Congress and Governor, town hall meetings, open forums, and guest speaker programs. Indeed, the Center for Civic Engagement has made NEC a must-stop on the campaign trail, or, as its director Dr. Wayne Lesperance says, “Where the Road to the White House Begins.”
In 2012, the Center launched the New England College Polling Institute which was immediately met with success through coverage on local, regional, and national news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, and Washington Post. In fact, by the time the final analysis was being written about the 2012 Presidential election, noted pollster and New York Times blogger, Nate Silver, described the NEC Poll as, “one of the most accurate state wide polls of the 2012 election cycle.”
Our polling program has no issue or geographical limits and is a useful tool for businesses, non-profits, and interest groups. We provide survey research and analysis for a myriad of clients. Our services can be completed quickly, accurately, and are very affordable.
For more information on the Center for Civic Engagement, please click here.
2014 Election Series
NEC Polling Results
- Granite Staters Optimistic about Economy & Personal Finances | 11.24.14 | Press Release
- Shaheen & Brown Deadlocked. Guinta Builds Momentum | 11.02.14 | Press Release| Poll Results
- Guinta Builds Lead in CD-1. Race for Governor Tightens | 10.27.14 | Press Release | Poll Results
- Senate & CD-1 Races Remain too Close to Call | 10.22.14 | Press Release | Poll Results
- As the Election Nears, All Races Up for Grabs | 10.14.14 | Press Release | Poll Results
- Senate & CD1 Races Neck and Neck | 10.8.14 | Press Release | Poll Results
- Leads Vanishing for Most NH Incumbents | 10.2.14 | Press Release | Poll Results
- Races Tighten. Guinta Pulls Even with Shea-Porter | 9.24.14 | Press Release | Poll Results
- Incumbents Have the Advantage | 9.15.14 | Press Release | Poll Results | NH1 Broadcast | MSNBC
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 603.428.2295.
Documents that are in pdf electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.