- Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Options
- Payment Information
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Student Employment
- Contact Us
Find out how New England College is affordable for you. Try the net price calculator to estimate available financial assistance.
To view your account, make payment or review financial aid requirements, access your MyNEC account.
- 2014-15 Dependent Student Verification Worksheet
- 2014-15 Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- Credit Balance Authorization Form
- Parent PLUS Credit Balance Authorization Form
- ID & Statement of Purpose SOEP
- Special Circumstances Appeal Form
- SAP Appeal Form & SAP Policy
- Income Verification Form
Typical Length of Study
- Full-time Undergraduate: 4 years
- Masters Programs: 1-2 years
- Doctorate Program: 3 years
Hours: M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST
If a student officially withdraws during a term, a portion of any refund calculated under the College’s withdrawal policy will be returned to federal, state, and College programs. Details of this pro-rated policy are available from Student Financial Services. For complete information and application forms, contact Student Financial Services.