Complete Your Bachelor’s Degree at New England College:
Community College Students Now Enjoy Automatic Acceptance
You’ve demonstrated the initiative to enroll in a community college. Congratulations! You appreciate the lifelong benefits of a higher education and want to give yourself the best chance for a successful and meaningful career. A bachelor’s degree will position you for that success.
The CC2NEC Program is designed to:
- provide the certainty of knowing that, if you’ve been accepted at a community college and are in good standing, you are automatically accepted to New England College.
- offer generous scholarships. If you attend classes full-time at Henniker, tuition could be 50% less.
- allow students to transfer up to 90 credits, saving you valuable time.
- allow eligible students direct entry into New England College’s Honor’s program.
In addition, the CC2NEC program offers several tuition scholarships each year to qualified students, ranging from partial to full-tuition awards. To apply:
- Submit your complete application for admission to New England College by May 15 (for Fall) or December 15 (for Spring).
- Send in a 500-word essay describing your community college beginnings and goals for the future. Your essay may be submitted within the application, or emailed separately to email@example.com. Please indicate your name and CC2NEC Essay in the subject line.
Welcome to the next step in your journey.