Online Adjunct Faculty (Criminal Justice)
New England College seeks candidates for adjunct faculty positions in our online Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice. We are specifically looking for faculty who can develop online courses in:
Introduction to Criminal Justice
Statistics for the Social Sciences
Criminal Justice Ethics
Contemporary Law Enforcement
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop material, including the syllabus, for the assigned course;
• Work together with an instructional designer to translate course into seven weekly online modules;
• Be available for reimbursed travel to film a video portion of class;
• Follow course guidelines and textbook requirements established by the college;
• Have time availability which allows for fast turnaround needed for rapid course development.
Masters degree in subject area ( Ph.D or terminal degree preferred). Prior course development experience in online models is preferred. Only those with strong interest and expertise in a high level of personal interaction with students should apply.
Email a letter of interest, current resume, and the names/addresses/telephone numbers of at least three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of application materials will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.