Master of Business Administration
40 Credits | On-campus | Online | On-site | 2 Years
New England College’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides working professionals and recent graduates with the proven leadership skills needed for today’s rapidly changing global environment. Specialty curriculum provides students with the opportunity to focus on specific areas of study or industries.
This 40-credit MBA can be completed in two years, part-time. The course delivery and structure are specifically designed for working professionals to make the most efficient use of time and to optimize the learning experience.
Master of Business Administration Core Curriculum, 28 credits
Organizational Leadership and Change
Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leaders
Professional and Organizational Ethics
Strategic Planning and Policy
MBA Specialty Curriculum, 12 credits
MBA in Digital and Social Media Begins Online March 18th
To apply, submit the online NEC Graduate School application, personal statement, official college transcript(s) and 1 letter of recommendation.* No GRE or GMAT scores are required.
*The admissions committee reserves the right to require other admission documents and will inform those applicants of that requirement during the enrollment process.Applications will be accepted until the cohort is full.
The mission of the New England College School of Graduate and Professional Studies is to
remove obstacles to educational advancement and open new pathways leading to professional
development and personal enrichment.
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252 | Fax: (603) 428-3155 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- News Headlines
- + Nov 26, 2013 NEC Poll: NH Cautious About Personal Finances and National Economy; Oppose Shopping on Thanksgiving... more >>
- + Nov 25, 2013 New England College Hosts Former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/13 Eugene Durkee Takes the Stage at NEC Concord... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/6 NEC Concord to Host Theatrical Event During Midnight Merriment ... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/3 Don't Let the Holidays Get You Down: presentation at NEC Concord... more >>