Master of Business Administration
40 Credits | Online | On-site | On-campus | 18 Months
7 Week Terms
The Master of Business Administration program is designed for the working professionals who are advancing
their careers, or who are in management positions and want to hone their skills and abilities. Also for professionals in specialized fields who are interested in management.
The MBA program consists of ten courses for a total of 40 credit hours. Students can complete the program in less than two years. This course delivery method is specifically designed for working professionals to make the most efficient use of time and to optimize learning experience.
Non-Profit Leadership Schedule (Coming Soon)
To apply, submit the online NEC Graduate School application (www.nec.edu), a personal statement, official college transcripts and 1 letter of recommendation.* No GRE scores are required.
*The admissions committee reserves the right to require other admission documents and will inform those applicants of that requirement during the enrollment process.
Financial Aid Information
For comprehensive information on financial aid for graduate school, visit www.nec.edu/sgps/financial-services
The mission of the New England
College School of Graduate and Professional Studies is to
remove obstacles to educational advancement and open new pathways leading to professional
development and personal enrichment.
For more information please contact our graduate admission office at:
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252 | Fax: (603) 428-3155 | email@example.com
- News Headlines
- + Nov 26, 2013 NEC Poll: NH Cautious About Personal Finances and National Economy; Oppose Shopping on Thanksgiving... more >>
- + Nov 25, 2013 New England College Hosts Former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/13 Eugene Durkee Takes the Stage at NEC Concord... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/6 NEC Concord to Host Theatrical Event During Midnight Merriment ... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/3 Don't Let the Holidays Get You Down: presentation at NEC Concord... more >>