The NEC School of Graduate and Professional Studies is pleased to offer this program in which students can get their MS in Accounting in one year of full-time study.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics accounting related positions will grow by 18%, or 226,000 positions, between 2006 and 2016, and opportunities in the field are best for those with a master’s degree and hold some certification, the most prestigious being the Certified Public Accountant designation. The online Master of Science in Accounting program satisfies most state requirements to sit for the CPA examination. This is a 40 credit program, with specific prerequisites in undergraduate education.
Graduate Office of Admission
New England College
98 Bridge Street
Henniker, NH 03242
Phone: (603) 428-2252
Fax: (603) 428-8123
- News Headlines
- + Mar 10, 2014 NEC Concord hosts educational program for adults on current trends in substances of abuse... more >>
- + Jan 31, 2014 Spring Honor Society Members Recognized for Achievements ... more >>
- + Jan 13, 2014 New England Colleges Online Program Earns Top Rankings by U.S. News and World Report ... more >>
- + Nov 26, 2013 NEC Poll: NH Cautious About Personal Finances and National Economy; Oppose Shopping on Thanksgiving... more >>
- + Nov 25, 2013 New England College Hosts Former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman... more >>