The NEC School of Graduate and Professional Studies is pleased to offer this program in which students can get their MS in Accounting in one year of full-time study.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics accounting related positions will grow by 18%, or 226,000 positions, between 2006 and 2016, and opportunities in the field are best for those with a master’s degree and hold some certification, the most prestigious being the Certified Public Accountant designation. The online Master of Science in Accounting program satisfies most state requirements to sit for the CPA examination. This is a 40 credit program, with specific prerequisites in undergraduate education.
Graduate Office of Admission
New England College
98 Bridge Street
Henniker, NH 03242
Phone: (603) 428-2252
Fax: (603) 428-8123
- News Headlines
- + May 14, 2013 2016 NH PRIMARY POLL: CROWDED GOP, BUT CLEAR LEADER AMONG DEMS... more >>
- + May 13, 2013 NH VOTERS: STRONG JOB APPROVAL RATINGS FOR GOV. HASSAN + SEN. SHAHEEN... more >>
- + May 10, 2013 The Gallery at New England College presents the work of seven NEC seniors... more >>
- + May 08, 2013 NEC Rugby Competes at the NSCRO National Championships... more >>
- + May 06, 2013 New Student Orientation & Summer Orientation Information... more >>