School Climate Leadership & Facilitation
NEW Program Begins FALL 2011
Applications Being Accepted NOW
Experienced educators understand that students cannot learn if they don’t feel safe at school. It is hard to argue against the idea that the success of all educational programs depends upon the success of our efforts to improve school climate and student safety. Bullying, cyber-bullying, school shootings, and teen suicides have all become front-page news. Many states have passed tough, new anti-bullying laws which make it necessary for schools to ensure that they have well-trained professionals who can develop effective new anti-bullying policies, programs and systems to effectively address these problems.
New England College and its partner, the Center for School Climate and Learning (formerly Main Street Academix), have joined together to offer an exciting new set of professional certificate and advanced degree programs for educators and professionals in the education field, whom are interested in becoming school climate leaders, facilitators, and professional consultants. These school climate leaders will help schools and communities across the US successfully meet the challenges of bullying, school climate, safety, and respect in schools.
For more information please contact our graduate admission office at:
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252 | Fax: (603) 428-8123 | email@example.com
- News Headlines
- + Jan 31, 2014 Spring Honor Society Members Recognized for Achievements ... more >>
- + Jan 13, 2014 New England Colleges Online Program Earns Top Rankings by U.S. News and World Report ... more >>
- + Nov 26, 2013 NEC Poll: NH Cautious About Personal Finances and National Economy; Oppose Shopping on Thanksgiving... more >>
- + Nov 25, 2013 New England College Hosts Former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/13 Eugene Durkee Takes the Stage at NEC Concord... more >>