Thank you for visiting New England College School of Graduate and Professional Studies site.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Higher Education Administration
NEC has a long-standing reputation for quality graduate programs, leading-edge innovation and applied research. We bring these strengths to bear in our doctoral program and are committed to providing you with the foundation necessary for effective leadership in a variety of educational settings. Join us at one of these two open houses to learn more about our Doctorate of Education in K-12 Leadership or Higher Education Administration programs.
Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.
NEC campus- Simon Center: Board Room
98 Bridge Street, Henniker, NH
Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.
Center for Educational Innovation (CEI building)
24 Circle Street, Henniker, NH
The mission of the New England
College School of Graduate and Professional Studies is to
remove obstacles to educational advancement and open new pathways leading to professional
development and personal enrichment.
For more information please contact our graduate admission office at:
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252 | Fax: (603) 428-3155 | email@example.com
- News Headlines
- + May 14, 2013 2016 NH PRIMARY POLL: CROWDED GOP, BUT CLEAR LEADER AMONG DEMS... more >>
- + May 13, 2013 NH VOTERS: STRONG JOB APPROVAL RATINGS FOR GOV. HASSAN + SEN. SHAHEEN... more >>
- + May 10, 2013 The Gallery at New England College presents the work of seven NEC seniors... more >>
- + May 08, 2013 NEC Rugby Competes at the NSCRO National Championships... more >>
- + May 06, 2013 New Student Orientation & Summer Orientation Information... more >>