Thank you for visiting New England College School of Graduate and Professional Studies site.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Higher Education Administration
NEC has a long-standing reputation for quality graduate programs, leading-edge innovation and applied research. We bring these strengths to bear in our doctoral program and are committed to providing you with the foundation necessary for effective leadership in a variety of educational settings. Join us at one of these two open houses to learn more about our Doctorate of Education in K-12 Leadership or Higher Education Administration programs.
Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.
NEC campus- Simon Center: Board Room
98 Bridge Street, Henniker, NH
Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.
Center for Educational Innovation (CEI building)
24 Circle Street, Henniker, NH
The mission of the New England
College School of Graduate and Professional Studies is to
remove obstacles to educational advancement and open new pathways leading to professional
development and personal enrichment.
For more information please contact our graduate admission office at:
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252 | Fax: (603) 428-3155 | email@example.com
- News Headlines
- + Jan 31, 2014 Spring Honor Society Members Recognized for Achievements ... more >>
- + Jan 13, 2014 New England Colleges Online Program Earns Top Rankings by U.S. News and World Report ... more >>
- + Nov 26, 2013 NEC Poll: NH Cautious About Personal Finances and National Economy; Oppose Shopping on Thanksgiving... more >>
- + Nov 25, 2013 New England College Hosts Former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/13 Eugene Durkee Takes the Stage at NEC Concord... more >>