18 Months | 40 Credits | Online
New England College’s Master of Business
Administration (MBA) program in Digital and Social Media is designed for
today’s professional who works in a digital and social market
environment or wants to.
Oriented to the needs of both the emerging and newly established digital and social marketing field, NEC has designed this degree for both full-time and part-time professionals. The MBA program consists of ten 4-credit courses that can be completed in 18 months. All students pursuing the MBA in Digital and Social Media, must complete 40 credit hours.
Trends in Digital and Social Media
Psychology of Social Media
Organizational Change and Leadership
Strategic Planning and Policy for digital and social media
Digital Marketing and Brand Development
Digital Media Law and Ethics
Professional Writing and Design for New Media
Managing Digital and Social Media Projects
Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leadership
To apply, submit the online NEC Graduate School application, personal statement, official college
transcripts and 1 letter of recommendation.* No GRE or GMAT scores are required.
*The admissions committee reserves the right to require other admission documents and will inform those applicants of that requirement during the enrollment process.Applications will be accepted until the cohort is full.
The mission of the New England
College School of Graduate and Professional Studies is to
remove obstacles to educational advancement and open new pathways leading to professional
development and personal enrichment.
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252 | Fax: (603) 428-3155 | email@example.com
- News Headlines
- + May 14, 2013 2016 NH PRIMARY POLL: CROWDED GOP, BUT CLEAR LEADER AMONG DEMS... more >>
- + May 13, 2013 NH VOTERS: STRONG JOB APPROVAL RATINGS FOR GOV. HASSAN + SEN. SHAHEEN... more >>
- + May 10, 2013 The Gallery at New England College presents the work of seven NEC seniors... more >>
- + May 08, 2013 NEC Rugby Competes at the NSCRO National Championships... more >>
- + May 06, 2013 New Student Orientation & Summer Orientation Information... more >>