Cohorts BEGINNING SOON
Program Schedules for Mental Health Counseling and Human Services
The Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling offers a rigorous 60-credit degree program that leads to licensure in the state of New Hampshire and the potential for licensure in other states. A major portion of the Master of Science in human services program involves an intensive internship program, in which students are placed according to their talents and career ambitions, and mentored by the host organization, an NEC faculty member, and the Director of the Community Mental Health program We are proud of our professional partnerships and our service to the community mental health community of New Hampshire, including Riverbend, West Central Behavioral Health and Behavioral Health and Development of Strafford County.
M.S. in Human Services (non-licensure track)
MS in Human Services programs offer students a 36-credit degree program including many of the courses in the 60-credit MS in Mental Health Counseling, without the intensive internship component. Graduates of this program are prepared for leadership positions in social services, education, behavioral health management, counseling related organizations, and healthcare. Specific career tracks that graduates may pursue include case management, day treatment specialists, psychological assistants and vocational evaluators.
For more information please contact our graduate admission office at:
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252 | Fax: (603) 428-8123 | email@example.com
- News Headlines
- + May 14, 2013 2016 NH PRIMARY POLL: CROWDED GOP, BUT CLEAR LEADER AMONG DEMS... more >>
- + May 13, 2013 NH VOTERS: STRONG JOB APPROVAL RATINGS FOR GOV. HASSAN + SEN. SHAHEEN... more >>
- + May 10, 2013 The Gallery at New England College presents the work of seven NEC seniors... more >>
- + May 08, 2013 NEC Rugby Competes at the NSCRO National Championships... more >>
- + May 06, 2013 New Student Orientation & Summer Orientation Information... more >>