Associate Dean, Management Division / Assistant Professor, Business Administration
MBA, Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
BFA Sculpture, Washington University
Professional Background, Scholarship Highlights
- Awarded “ACBSP Best of Region 1” for presentation titled “Defining Success for Business 3.0: How Students are Creatively Applying Business Skills to Create New Economic, Social, and Environmental Value” (2016)
- Presenter, + Acumen Workshop on Overcoming Barriers to Scale for Social Enterprises, Impact Lab in Boston (2016)
- ACBSP Conference Presenter, “Planting Trees, Growing Minds” (2016)
- Acumen Global Fellow (2010)
- Guest Panelist, Session focused on scaling marketing and distribution efforts in East Africa, Angel Africa Conference (2010)
- Workshop Facilitator, Conflict Resolution for Short Term International Teams, Kenan-Flagler Business School, UNC Chapel Hill (2009)
- Social Enterprise Consultant
- Co-Founder, The Educational Aids Mission, TEAM
Service to Country, Community
Treasurer, TWIG Charitable Foundation
- I raise my own animals for meat.
- I have four boys.
- I was once a museum preparator and still occasionally hang shows for museums and galleries.
- I am an occasional muralist and portraitist.
- I love cooking, eating, and spending time outside.
- I've done video work in central Kenya.