Education | Masters
Graduate students and NEC faculty come together as a learning community to address real-world issues facing today’s teachers and schools because our students want to make meaningful and original contributions to the field of education.
Renowned for its top-quality education department and award-winning online programs, New England College offers Master of Education and Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study programs to turn teachers into educational leaders.
NEC faculty deliver personalized and engaging learning opportunities that will challenge, inspire, and prepare you to implement change in your own school. And peer support allows you to work with, learn from, and form lasting connections with other experienced educators in your program.
- Courses are taught by practitioner faculty with outstanding professional experience and engaging and effective pedagogical skills.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with and learning from peers.
- Improve written communication skills and gain competence as a writer.
- Learn to use new instructional and learning technologies in the classroom.
- Gain confidence gathering, analyzing, and using data.
- Develop leadership skills and the ability to design and implement effective, participatory educational reform processes.
- Develop a sense of optimism about the power of teachers, students, schools, and communities to tackle and solve challenging educational problems.
- Investigate problems of practice within school settings and develop leadership skills to improve the quality of organizations as you earn your degree and/or certification.
Choose the concentration that fits your interests and aspirations and pursue your degree on campus in New Hampshire or online from anywhere.
New England College also offers an education program that leads to New Hampshire State Certification. Contact Debra Nitschke-Shaw, Director of Graduate Programs in Education, at email@example.com or 603.428.2322. Learn more.