Professional Studies – Accelerated | AA
Why You Should Earn an Associate’s Degree
- Earn 19-28% more than you would with a high school diploma
- 68% of jobs in New Hampshire will require a degree beyond a high school diploma by the year 2020
Are You Ready?
- $165/credit; $9,900 for the entire program (60 credits)
- Accredited online program, in partnership with StraighterLine
- Financial aid available
- Easy application process — only an application and transcript(s) required, no ACT/SAT needed!
- First of its kind program in New Hampshire, focusing on workforce needs
- 7-week terms
- Designed to fit a working professional’s schedule
- Complete in 15 months
- Strong advising and student support
- Create an affordable pathway to your bachelor’s degree by transferring credits into a 4-year program
Associate Degree Advantage
In the 21st century, the kinds of skills most valued by employers are complex skills that involve problem solving, communication, teamwork, and leadership. Our Accelerated Associate of Arts in Professional Studies prepares you in the technical and behavioral skills needed to successfully adapt to a wide array of work expectations and situations.
This program addresses organizational management and leadership tools and theories, with an emphasis on practical business applications and on the use of technology to support decision-making. A blend of competency based and traditional online courses, the curriculum includes a general education component as well as courses specific to career preparation, advancement, and workplace skills.
Our unique program allows you to earn an associate’s degree in as little as 15 months, while preparing you to meet the needs of tomorrow’s workforce.
Apply for our AA in Professional Studies to achieve your next career milestone!
For full course descriptions, contact Stephanie Kelliher.
- College Algebra
- American Government
- English Composition I
- Introduction to Biology
- English Composition II
- World Civilization I
- Introduction to Statistics
- World Civilization II
- Technology in the Workplace I
- Managing Your Money
- Views of the World
- Technology in the Workplace II
- Environmental Science
- Diversity in Society and at Work
- Ethical Dilemmas in the Professions
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Introduction to the Social Sciences
- Visualization of Data
- Research and Persuasive Writing
- Leadership and Career Development
New England College Advantage
New England College is a regionally accredited, private, not for profit institution. NEC has a 70-year history of offering undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as professional development opportunities. We are passionate about education, personal and professional growth, and the power of transformation.