- Apply for Financial Aid
- Dates and Deadlines
- Scholarships and Funding Options
- Payment Information
- Terms and Conditions of Financial Aid Award
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Student Employment
- Glossary of Financial Aid Terms
- Contact Us
- CARES Act Emergency Grant
Find out how New England College is affordable for you. Try the net price calculator to estimate available financial assistance.
To view your account, make payment or review financial aid requirements, access your MyNEC account.
Documents that are in pdf electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.
Please submit financial aid forms online at: nec.verifymyfafsa.com
- Parent PLUS Title IV Credit Authorization Form
- Parking permit form
- Satisfactory Academic-Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- Student Title IV Credit Authorization Form
- Authorization to Release Financial Information (FERPA)
- Scholarship Search Engines and Tips
- Spring 2021 Billing Checklist
Typical Length of Study
- Full-time Undergraduate: 4 years
- Masters Programs: 1-2 years
- Doctorate Program: 3 years
Hours: M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST
If a student officially withdraws during a term, a portion of any refund calculated under the College’s withdrawal policy will be returned to federal, state, and College programs. Details of this pro-rated policy are available from Student Financial Services. For complete information and application forms, contact Student Financial Services.