NEC is freezing tuition for the 2024–2025 academic year.
- Current undergraduate on-campus students will see no tuition increase in 2024–2025.
- On-campus students will pay a yearly average of $12,500 in tuition after scholarship and other College assistance, with additional charges for room and board.
- An online bachelor’s degree costs $10,500 per year on average.
- Community college transfer students are eligible for a flat tuition of $10,000 as well as up to 90 transfer credits toward a New England College degree.
Student Financial Services Office
We are located in the Administration Building at 15 Main Street, Room 115.
We are excited to see you and to assist you with your financial aid needs and questions!
- Call us at 603.428.2226. A staff member will answer your call during our office hours Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST
- Email us and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Attend our weekly virtual financial aid office hours on Zoom every Thursday from 3:00–5:00 p.m. EST.