Complete Your Bachelor’s Degree at New England College:
Community College Students Enjoy Automatic Acceptance
You’ve demonstrated the initiative to enroll in a community college. Congratulations! You appreciate the lifelong benefits of a higher education and want to give yourself the best chance for a successful and meaningful career. A bachelor’s degree will position you for that success.
CC2NEC is designed to:
- Provide the certainty of knowing that, if you’ve been accepted at a community college and are in good standing, you are automatically accepted to New England College. An Associate Degree is not required for admission.
- Offer generous scholarships for transfer students up to $25,000 per year.
- Allow students to transfer up to 90 credits, saving you valuable time.
- Allow eligible students direct entry into the Honors Program.
- Provide a preliminary credit evaluation within two weeks of acceptance.
Welcome to the next step in your journey!
- Submit your application for admission to New England College today!