At New England College, we are fortunate to be located in New Hampshire where the virus has not been as widespread or devastating as it has in other places around the country. Because of our location, small class sizes, and the efforts by our faculty and staff to ensure the safety of our students, New England College is open for in-person living and learning.
But we must be vigilant. As faculty and staff begin to work with students, it is imperative that we are made aware of any COVID-related symptoms that students may disclose to you. When this occurs, please follow the steps, below, immediately. Please keep this information confidential.
- Email COVIDResponseTeam@nec.edu with the student’s name and cell phone number.
- Indicate to the student to call the Wellness Center 603-428-2253 (Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00). If after hours or on the weekend, please call Campus Safety 603-428-2323.
- Tell the student to remain in their residence until contacted by someone on the COVID Rapid Response Team.
- Spring 2021 Return to Campus Guidelines
- Spring 2021 Return to Campus Webinar
- COVID FAQ
- Opening Safety Measures
- Pilgrim Promise
Documents that are in PDF electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.