Request a Transcript
Your transcript is a complete record of the courses you took at NEC. This will include any undergraduate or graduate level courses. We cannot provide copies of transcripts from other institutions that we may have on file unless they are for your own personal use.
Please ensure that any balances/holds on your student account have been cleared before requesting a transcript. We cannot release a transcript if there is a hold on your account.
Current students, and recent graduates, should confirm final grades and degree information through MyNEC before ordering transcripts.
New England College has partnered with Parchment to process transcripts. Official transcripts are available for a fee of $8 electronic, and $13 by mail.
Advantages to ordering transcripts online with this system:
- Expedited delivery of transcripts
- Electronic delivery of official transcripts, usually delivered the same day
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to submit orders and check on the status of orders
- Payment is only processed once the order is completed
- Easy address look-up with a pull down menu of many colleges and universities
- Facilitates the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Confirmation email and/or text message sent when transcript order is complete
- Allows the option to overnight your transcript for an additional fee (current FedEx rate)
Please note that we can no longer accept the old Transcript Request form for official transcripts.
To order your transcripts online, you will need the following:
- A valid credit card
- A valid email address
- Your student ID#, or Social Security number
- The year you began attending NEC and the last year you attended NEC
- Email or mailing address of the recipient of your transcript
Current NEC Students
If you are a current student, please log in to your MyNEC account, and navigate to the Order Official Transcripts link under Student Records. By requesting through your MyNEC account, your identity can be automatically authenticated!
Alumni and Former NEC and NHIA Students
If you are no longer enrolled in courses, you may not have access to your MyNEC account. Please click the below button to enter your order.
If you have already ordered a transcript, click on the link below to check the status of your transcript request.
If you have any questions regarding your transcript order, click on the link below. Please have your order number ready for inquiries about existing orders.