- A generous transfer policy that considers your experience, training, and prior coursework.
- Discounts for active duty servicemembers, veterans, and their spouses
- Highly affordable tuition rates on over 100 different programs
- Online and on-campus associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree options
- Unique military partnerships and offerings, like: CDET | MARSOC | JSOU | CCAF | GEM
Plus Some Academic Programs Uniquely Designed for Servicemembers:
- AA in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- AA in International Relations and Diplomacy
- BA in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- BA in International Relations and Diplomacy
- MA in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- MA in International Relations
- MBA in Strategic Leadership
We are a Yellow Ribbon Program College and can also offer additional assistance to Pre-9/11 eligible veterans with our unique military scholarship program (Russell Durgin Military Scholarship) named in honor of one of our own local heroes who paid the ultimate sacrifice on the battlefield in Afghanistan.
It is our commitment to serve the educational needs of those who serve our country that has earned us the label of being a “military friendly school” by the G.I. Jobs magazine.
Active duty service members whose attendance was interrupted by military service, are readmitted to New England College and their degree program in a way that complies with FSA Guidelines for readmission of service members.
New England College meets or exceeds requirements of the Department of Defense Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (DoD MOU) regarding the recruitment and enrollment of active duty service members. NEC does not provide commission or bonus payments to anyone involved with recruitment, enrollment, or awarding of financial assistance. Further, NEC recruiters do not make multiple unsolicited contacts, or engage in same-day recruitment and registration tactics for the purpose of securing Service member enrollments.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.