For Military Students and Their Families
Founded after World War II to serve the servicemen and women looking to transition through education, New England College has a 70-year history of helping those who serve our country. We offer:
- A generous transfer policy that considers your experience, training, and prior coursework.
- Discounts for active duty servicemembers, veterans, and their spouses
- Highly affordable tuition rates on over 100 different programs
- Online and on-campus associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree options
- Unique military partnerships and offerings, like:
Plus Some Academic Programs Uniquely Designed for Servicemembers:
- AA in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- AA in International Relations and Diplomacy
- BA in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- BA in International Relations and Diplomacy
- MA in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- MA in International Relations
- MBA in Strategic Leadership
Please call your New England College point of contact (POC), France Miserere at 603.428.2333 to discuss application requirements and credit transfers. You may be able to complete your degree faster and at less cost to you.
We are a Yellow Ribbon Program College and can also offer additional assistance to Pre-9/11 eligible veterans with our unique military scholarship program (Russell Durgin Military Scholarship) named in honor of one of our own local heroes who paid the ultimate sacrifice on the battlefield in Afghanistan.
It is our commitment to serve the educational needs of those who serve our country that has earned us the label of being a “military friendly school” by the G.I. Jobs magazine.
Your New England College POC
Enter your contact information in the inquiry box above or contact France Miserere, Graduate Admission Counselor, directly at email@example.com or 603.428.2333.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.