Renowned for its top-quality education department and award-winning online programs, New England College offers Master of Education, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study, and Teacher Licensure programs to turn teachers into educational leaders.
NEC’s Master of Education offers a rigorous curriculum that is data-driven, site-based, and linked to the classroom, meeting the New Hampshire State Certification Standards and Interstate New Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC) Standards.
In this program, you will:
- Be taught by practitioner faculty with outstanding professional experience and engaging and effective pedagogical skills
- Enjoy working collaboratively with and learning from peers
- Improve written communication skills and gain competence as a writer
- Learn to use new instructional and learning technologies in the classroom.
- Gain confidence gathering, analyzing, and using data
- Develop leadership skills and the ability to design and implement effective, participatory educational reform processes
- Develop a sense of optimism about the power of teachers, students, schools, and communities to tackle and solve challenging educational problems
- Investigate problems of practice within school settings and develop leadership skills to improve the quality of organizations as you earn your degree and/or certification
MEd Concentrations *
- Educational Leadership
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Data Analytics
- School Principal Licensure
- Special Education
* Students can align Professional Educator Prep licensure with an MEd program.