Please click here for the latest news about how NEC is managing the coronavirus outbreak
For USPS Employees and Their Families
Work with an accredited, non-profit, institution that has for over 70 years understood the unique needs of working adults. New England College provides education that is:
- Significant number of Associate, Bachelor, and Master’s degrees that are designed to enhance our students’ careers now and into the future.
- Due to our special partnership, the undergraduate USPS discounted cost per credit is $365.
- 10% tuition discount for both USPS employees and their immediate families.
- Generous credit transfer policies that include credits from accredited institutions, credit for approved military and professional training, and other types of real-world experience. Transferred credit further reduces program costs.
- No application fee.
- Fully online programs that fit into your busy schedule.
- 7-week terms allow students to focus on one class at a time.
Founded to serve the educational needs of the country’s military men and women returning from service in World War II, New England College remains committed to active duty servicemembers, veterans, and their families.
Lisa Conn, Director of Partnerships
New England College is a regionally accredited, private, not for profit institution. We have a 70-year history of offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and are passionate about education, personal and professional growth, and the power of transformation.