Welcome back! You represent the very essence of NEC and your connection with the school should be as strong and meaningful as when you were last on campus.
Our goal is to help you keep the NEC spirit alive. We’re always looking for new and unique ways to connect and appreciate your staying in touch. Here are the resources available to you:
- Alumni Association – we work with your elected Board of Directors and alumni volunteers to ensure our activities are in the best interest of NEC alumni.
- Alumni Events – hosted in cities and towns across the USA, we bring the spirit to you!
- Alumni Awards – nominations for four unique awards are collected annually and ceremoniously presented to NEC alumni honorees and promoted throughout the community.
- In Touch E-newsletter – sent monthly, this quick email is an easy way to stay in the NEC loop. Subscribe here.
- Today Magazine – receive a hard copy mailed to your house or view it online – either way, this alumni publication is filled with NEC highlights, faculty achievements, event reminders, and updates from former classmates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your mailing address. Spring 2014 Issue
- Social Media Alerts – quick, timely, relevant and, best of all, easy to share! Facebook Twitter
- Class Agents – representatives from classes and decades who help us channel and communicate the NEC spirit.
- Homecoming Weekend – Receptions, ceremonies, athletic games, and a whole lot of fun for alumni.
- Golden Pilgrims – alumni who graduated over 50 years are honored in a special way during Homecoming.
- NEC Book Store Discount – alumni qualify for a 10% discount at the book store, as well as additional special event discounts. Contact email@example.com to request yours today!
Most of the alumni relations team works from the Currier Alumni Center which is a renovated train station specifically dedicated to New England College alumni and is located on campus on Depot Hill Road. Alumni are welcome any time, so please come visit!
If you have questions, ideas or updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2398. We look forward to connecting with you!