Application deadlines for Fall 2019:
|Student Type||Application & supporting
|Outside of United States||July 15, 2019|
|In United States||August 5, 2019|
- Submit your application using either the Common Application or our online NEC application. Application links can be found here.
- If your native language is not English, you must demonstrate English Language Proficiency by submitting TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or DuoLingo English Test scores. Based on your scores, we will determine if you are eligible for admission with or without our English Language program.
|Eligible for Admission
with optional English
|TOEFL (IBT)||40 – 74||75 and above|
|IELTS||4.5 – 5.9||6.0 and above|
|PTE||34 – 53||54|
|DuoLingo English Test||15-49||50 and above|
- Send your official, certified high school/secondary school transcript to:
New England College
Office of Undergraduate Admission
98 Bridge St.
Henniker, NH 03242
United States of America
If transcripts are not in English, please submit a fully translated transcript with the original.
- Complete the CSS PROFILE to be considered for minimal need based financial aid. NEC does not offer full scholarships that cover all of tuition, room and board and fees.
- Submit original and signed copy of the DCF form
- Submit copy of passport
- Submit official bank statement within nine months of the start of term (Classes will begin August 26, 2019 for Fall 2019) showing proof of at least $34,440 (approximately) in US dollars or equivalent.
F-1 students transferring from a college/university within the United States must also submit the items below:
- Copy of visa
- Copy of I-94
- Copy of current I-20
Upon receipt of the necessary documents, students will receive an admissions decision. To confirm enrollment, international students must submit a $300 enrollment deposit by May 1 for the Fall semester. You can pay the enrollment deposit online with Flywire here.